Monday 22 February 2010

Thanks...


To everyone who came down on Friday and made it a great night, especially the top Dj's Jamie & Alice who played some fucking ace tunes. Hopefully I can get hold of some pictures and stick them on here.

If everything goes to plan the next (and most likely the last) Pork & Beans will take place on the 19th of Febuary.

If anyone is interested the track listing for the give away CD goes as such:

1. Mojo Hannah - Little Esther Phillops
2. I'm A Fool For You Baby - Barbara West
3. Lovin' Machine - Rodge Martin
4. Can't Raise Me - Jimmy McCracklin
5. I Dig Love - Rudy Lewis
6. Baby I'm Coming Home - Mack Rice
7. I Change My Mind Jack - Jo Ann Campbell
8. Stop These Teardrops - Miss LaVell
9. Questions - Roscoe Shelton
10. Look Out - Ted Taylor
11. Ain't No Need - Merle Spears
12. Just One More Time - Johnny Copeland
13. Noone Else Will Do - Sunny & The Sunlienrs
14. I Don't Wanna - June Bateman
15. I Can't Please You - Jimmy Robins
16. Prove It To Me - Garnett Mimms
17. Love Now Pay Later - Lee "Shot" Williams
18. Infatuation - Darrow Fletcher
19. It Ain't What You Got - Jimmy Hughes
20. Down Home Girl - Alvin Robinson

Hope everyone enjoyed the CD's - still got a few more if anyone is interested...

Tomas

1 comment:

  1. Track list looks great.

    Big fan of Jimmy Robbins. I have been hunting mack rice too. any chance of a link? I live in Australia,

    Thanks,
    Rob

    ReplyDelete